Tulou Studio is a full-service architectural and design firm which offers the following services through its in-house staff:
- Full-service architectural design and documentation services, from conceptual design through to construction administration and acquisition of a certificate of occupancy.
- Coordination and management of project design teams across disciplines.
- Sustainable design and adaptability studies for refurbishment and renovation projects.
- Interior design and space planning.
- Site planning and master planning.
- Design-Build services.
- Programming of both new and existing developments.
- Development of design guidelines for existing and future developments.
- Tracking, verification and implementation of LEED requirements.
- Sustainability consulting.
In addition to the design and consulting services offered through our in-house staff, Tulou Studio maintains a deep pool of experienced, and specialized engineering and design consultants whose services include, but are not limited to:
- Structural engineering.
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering.
- Fire-safety and egress design.
- Energy modeling.
- Specialized energy and sustainable systems design.
- Landscape design.
- Habitat preservation studies.
- Historic preservation consulting.